The MT750 comes with the ability to sanitise 750cu.m/hr, with three 75W Philips Signify lamps.
- Fault lamp and audible alarm for lamp failure, fan failure, high temperature.
- Tested for safe operation by NHS radiological protection department.
- Conservatively designed to ensure specification figures are attained between maintenance servicing.
- Power disconnect interlock for maintenance.
- Fail safe operation.
- Self-Sanitising Pre-filter
- Fault indication
- Variable flow control
- Annual service pack offered
- Available with front swivel castors for increased mobility
Min Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 350m3/h
- Noise level: 43dB
- Power consumption: 0.325 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.999%
Normal Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 500m3/h
- Noise level: 48dB
- Power consumption: 0.350 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.9%
Max Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 750m3/h
- Noise level: 60dB
- Power consumption: 0.400 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99%