Perfect for rooms up to 50m3, giving five equivalent air changes per hour (ACHe), the MT250 can be wall or ceiling-mounted.
Weighing just 16kg, with protective casings available in white, black, or brushed stainless steel, it features two large Philips UV-C lamps but costs just 6p an hour to run.
Hi-tech but low maintenance, the unit is simple to install – just plug in and play – and ensures the air is disinfected for common pathogens including COVID, flu viruses, the common cold, other viruses and bacteria including Norovirus, TB, measles, E Coli, MRSA and legionella as well as moulds, spores, yeasts, and many allergens.
With no need for additional ventilation, the units are also resulting in huge savings at a time of spiralling energy costs.
- Featuring Signify UV-C bulbs with an average lifetime of 9,000 hours
- Sanitisation technology that leaves the air in your buildings 99.99% free from Covid-19
- Our MT250 has been tested by a leading NHS hospital and found to be safe to be used in amongst people. No UV-C light is allowed to escape from the unit. UV-C germicidal lamps remove coronavirus, flu viruses, common colds and other bacteria, mould and viruses from the air that your customers and employees move through and breathe
- High tech but low maintenance units featuring plug and play ‘do it yourself’ installation
- Variable flow control
- Annual service pack offered
- Available with wheeling stand
Min Speed setting
- Airflow capacity: 125m3/h
- Noise level: 42dB
- Power consumption: 0.180 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.999999%
Normal Speed setting
- Airflow capacity: 200m3/h
- Noise level: 48dB
- Power consumption: 0.200 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.999%
Max Speed setting
- Airflow capacity: 250m3/h
- Noise level: 54dB
- Power consumption: 0.220 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.99%
- * Confirmed through efficacy testing conducted by an NHS Lab.
Designed to be fully compliant with the new Draft NHS UVC Standard due for release imminently.