Offering greater capacity of 500m3/hour is the MT500, a freestanding unit that is deadly on bacteria and virus, deactivating on a single pass over 99% of pathogens, even at its highest flow rate.
Finished in brushed stainless with gloss white or matt black powder-coated, it features a patented self-sanitising pre-filter, so no need for clinical waste disposal. Plus, a lamp fault indicator, variable flow control, annual service pack offer and is available with front swivel castors for increased mobility.
It is quiet, economical and efficient, energy, costing just 6p/hour.*
*Subject to local energy charges
Efficacy and light safety testing has been conducted by an NHS laboratory.
Min Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 250m3/h
- Noise level: 37dB
- Power consumption: 0.230 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.999%
Normal Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 400m3/h
- Noise level: 48dB
- Power consumption: 0.260 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99.9%
Max Speed Setting
- Airflow capacity: 500m3/h
- Noise level: 57dB
- Power consumption: 0.280 kW
- Single pass deactivation rate*: 99%