Sales Order Administrator
£22,000 plus commission (potential £5,000)
John J Doyle Ltd is looking for two Sales Order Administrators to join the business on a full time, permanent basis (Monday to Friday).
This is a varied role, some of the duties include:
- Sales administration – processing new sales orders, raising sales invoices, preparing and liaising with suppliers.
- Providing excellent customer care when dealing with customers both online and over the phone.
- Liaising with sales reps, stock controller and warehouse staff.
- Carrying out general administrative duties such as booking events for staff, filing and copying.
- Dealing with queries over the phone, ensuring to deliver excellent customer service.
The idea candidate can demonstrate:
- Problem-solver and be a proactive team player.
- Excellent communication skills that will enable you to build solid relationships with customers and territory managers.
- Equipped with strong IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience in Sage 200 would be preferred.
- Time management and organisational skills.